White Gatao narrow bottle
5.35€ (impuestos incluidos)
In a region tempered by the influence of the Atlantic, where any landscape remains green in mid-summer, a wine emerges with unparalleled freshness and smoothness. Gatão is a fresh and smooth wine; young, fun and daring. A soft wine that reflects and leads to a good mood. An ideal wine for everyday use that refreshes the spirit with its natural freshness.
Azal, Pedernã, Trajadura, Avesso, Loureiro
Clear, light yellow. Slightly petilant. Young and fruity. Delicate and soft, fresh and fruity. It is a medium dry wine to drink young.
TIPS FOR STORE AND SERVE:
It is recommended to serve at a temperature of 6 to 8ºC.
Excellent with fish, shellfish and light snacks.
- 86 points Wine Spectator Magazine;
- 84 points Wine Enthusiast Magazine;
- Recomendad Decanter World Wine Awards 2013;
- Seal of Approval Japan Wine Challenge 2012;
- Seal of Approval International Wine Challenge 2011;
- Seal of Approval Japan Wine Challenge 2011;
- Silver Medal International Wine Challenge 2010;
- Japan Wine Challenge 2010 Bronze Medal;
- Bronze Medal Wine Style Asia Award 2009.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.