Vivanco Collection 4 Varietals Blanco de Guarda 2015, case of 1 bottle (Rioja)
25.65€ (impuestos incluidos)
40% White Grenache, 30% White Maturana, 20% White Tempranillo, 10% Viura
Greenish, almost electric, bright.
Complex, with tremendous mineral and hydrocarbon notes. Over time, the most frosty fruit appears, but fresh and still alive.
Long, dense, with great salinity. A wine to enjoy and that will continue to grow like time.
Between 9 and 12ºC.
Optimum until around 2022 if kept in good condition.
Seafood, vegetables, all kinds of fish, but especially blue and fatty. Also with cheese and rice.
VINEYARD AND ELABORATION
The Forest Estate
Vineyard located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra.
The cold went away and stable weather returned, with more hours of sunshine and less suffering. It is an almost historic vintage for the white varieties of Rioja that were harvested before the important rains began.
Manual harvest of each of the varieties in small boxes of ten kilograms capacity.
Cooling in a cold chamber until the temperature of the grape reaches 3ºC and selection of all the clusters before vatting. Double selection of bunches and vatting. Each variety is made separately. After a brief cold maceration of the whole grape clusters (between 10-12 hours), only 80% of the tear juice obtained is fermented in small stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (12-15ºC) to preserve all the expression varietal, and 20% in new and second-year 500-litre French oak barrels.
80% of the wine obtained remains in contact with its lees in a stainless steel tank for 12 months. The rest, 20%, also remains in contact with its fine lees during this same period of time in 500-litre French oak barrels (new and second year). After its aging, the 'coupage' is carried out.
The wine rests in the bottle rack for 24 months before being put on the market.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.