73.49€ – 78.34€ (impuestos incluidos)
- 1 Duroc Rodona Shoulder (4.5 kilos approx.)
- 1 wedge of Sheep Cheese AÑEJO-RESERVA Don Apolonio (300 grams approx.)
- 1 bottle of White Wine Zacatín On Lees Fontedei (0.75ml)
- 1 Assorted portions of Picó nougat (200 grams)
- 1 Traditional Assortment. Exquisite selection of mantecados and traditional shortbread. (300 grams)
- 1 Sierra Nevada chocolate tablet
- 1 assorted Castillo de Moriles picks (320 grams)
Pork Shoulder Without Additives
Serrana Duroc shoulder made by natural processes in the fresh air of the high peaks of the Sierra Nevada in the Alpujarra of Granada. Made in an artisanal and totally natural way, without additives, nitrifiers or preservatives.
Aged Sheep Cheese-Reserve
Cheese made with pasteurized sheep's milk, with a minimum maturation of 15 months, with a cylindrical shape and an intense yellow appearance, characteristic of sheep's milk that grazes in the fields of Castilla-La Mancha. Intense flavor with a deep, aromatic bouquet. with tones typical of its high maturation. It has partridge-like eyes, with an aged pale appearance and a firm and compact consistency. Full in the mouth.
Pasteurized sheep's milk, milk ferments, calcium chloride, lysozyme (obtained from eggs), rennet and salt.
Zacatín White Wine On lees
Assorted portions of Picó nougat
Varied assortment of Picó nougat
Traditional assortment. Exquisite selection of mantecados and traditional shortbread
Chocolate Sierra Nevada
Chocolate made in the Alpujarra of Granada
|Seleccione una caja para su cesta||
Deluxe box, Regular box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.