89.99€ – 94.84€ (impuestos incluidos)
- 1 Iberian bait shoulder 50% Iberian breed Rodona
- 1 wedge of Sheep Cheese AÑEJO-RESERVA Don Apolonio (300 grams approx.)
- 1 bottle of young red wine Lindaraja Roble Fontedei (0.75ml)
- 1 Assorted portions of Picó nougat (200 grams)
- 1 Traditional Assortment. Exquisite selection of mantecados and traditional shortbread. (300 grams)
- 1 Sierra Nevada chocolate tablet
- 1 assorted Castillo de Moriles picks (320 grams)
Iberian cebo shoulder 50% Iberian breed
Coming from Iberian pigs carefully raised and fed on cereals, subjected to a traditional and totally natural salting and drying process for more than 18 months that gives it an intense and characteristic aroma. Quality of the certified Iberian cebo shoulder.
An external certifier accredits the Iberian breed of the pigs and the bait feeding that has been practised.
Aged Sheep Cheese-Reserve
Cheese made with pasteurized sheep's milk, with a minimum maturation of 15 months, with a cylindrical shape and an intense yellow appearance, characteristic of sheep's milk that grazes in the fields of Castilla-La Mancha. Intense flavor with a deep, aromatic bouquet. with tones typical of its high maturation. It has partridge-like eyes, with an aged pale appearance and a firm and compact consistency. Full in the mouth.
Pasteurized sheep's milk, milk ferments, calcium chloride, lysozyme (obtained from eggs), rennet and salt.
Young Red Wine Lindaraja Roble Fontedei
Assorted portions of Picó nougat
Varied assortment of Picó nougat
Traditional assortment. Exquisite selection of mantecados and traditional shortbread
Chocolate Sierra Nevada
Chocolates made in the Alpujarra of Granada
|Seleccione una caja para su cesta||
Deluxe box, Regular box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.